New Balance Women's WW855 Crosstrainers
Designed to strengthen, tone and burn more calories as you walk, the New Balance Women's WW855 Crosstrainer Shoes offer you a shortcut to wellness and streamlined style -- ready for every day wear. Whether you take them out for a quick power walk on your lunch break or you're on your feet all day in the stockroom or at your shop, your feet will love the lightweight comfort and support these walking shoes provide. Made with a breathable mesh upper, these New Balance shoes have a removable ABZORB insole for cushion and excellent shock absorption and a dual-density EVA midsole for durable support underfoot. Truebalance balance board technology makes you engage your core and work your muscles to maintain balance without looking or feeling overly unstable like the rocky Shape-up shoes of yesterday. A durable Ndurance rubber outsole gives you traction where ever you take them. Great for adding intensity to a workout and cute enough to take traveling, the New Balance WW855 Running Shoes for women will give you a head start when it comes to getting fit.
- Upper: sueded synthetic and mesh
- Lining: fabric
- Insole: removable, ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Medium arch support
- Midsole: dual-density EVA
- Midsole: C-CAP® provides cushioning and support
- Midsole: truebalance balance board technology combines C-CAP midsole cushioning with a 1/2-length TPU leaf spring system and a rounded solid rubber outsole, all working together to tone muscles and burn more calories
- Outsole: Ndurance® rubber compound
- Last: PW-1
- Heel measures approximately 1.5 in
- Made in China
- Weight per shoe: 268 g, 9.5 oz
Purchase the New Balance WW855 Crosstrainers for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.