New Balance Women's WW967 Country Walking Shoes
When sudden downpours or unexpected creek crossings disrupt your hike, the New Balance Women's WW967 Country Walking Shoes will keep you in protective comfort even in wet or muddy conditions. This lightweight and durable walking shoe features a waterproof upper, powerful stability and serious cushioning for the ultimate ride. Make your outdoor adventures better than ever with the New Balance WW967 Country Walking Shoes for women.
- Waterproof Leather/Mesh upper repels moisture to keep feet dry and comfortable
- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
- Premium foam insert offers high density, open-cell foam to gently conform to the foot and disperse pressure
- Dual Density Collar uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support
- ABZORB® cushioning in both heel and forefoot for exceptional shock absorption
- Stability Web delivers midfoot support and reduces the weight of the shoe
- Molded External Heel Counter for added rear-foot stability
- Solid rubber outsole provides long-wearing durability
- Weight: 380 grams (13.4 oz)
Purchase the New Balance WW967 Country Walking Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 30 2011
Good but ...
I purchased these after the soles of my previous pair (700 range of country walkers) starting wearing down. I ordered my usual size, and the shoe feels snug, although not tight enough to return for a larger size. It is also slightly stiffer than I expected and overall not as comfortable as the older version that I loved. Hopefully with further wear these will break in. NB walkers provide excellent support, traction, and comfort and I rely on them for my daily walking. I prefer a darker color brown than the light tan. Quality is excellent. I'm 5'4. shoe size 7 to 7.5, supinator, active lifestyle.