New Balance Women's WW978 Country Walking Shoes
Ideal for exploring adventurous environments, the New Balance Women's WW978 Country Walking Shoes are made for protective comfort. This rugged country walker features ROLLBAR technology for maximum stability as well as GORE-TEX protection for muddy and wet conditions. With the protection of puncture-resistant ROCK STOP to shield you from debris on the trail, the New Balance WW978 Country Walking Shoes for women are just as tough as the terrain you tackle.
- Full grain leather upper
- C-CAP Compression molded EVA for superior midsole cushioning and flexibility
- ABZORB cushioning in the forefoot for exceptional shock absorption
- ROLLBAR® A TPU posting system to minimize rear foot movement that, when combined with our TS2® system achieves the ultimate in motion control
- Gusseted tongue
- Dual density collar foam PU insert
- External heel counter
- Rich eyebrow hardware
- GORE-TEX® complete waterproof protection
- Ndurance rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Weight: 13.65 oz, 387 g
Purchase the New Balance WW978 Country Walking Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 8 2011
a NARROW hiking boot!! Fantastic. Most of the manufacturers have forsaken those of us with narrow feet. I wear a 10 AA but ordered !/2 size larger based on other's reviews.These boots are great, fit perfectly and really comfortable right out of the box. Their purpose for me: a trekking trip to Nepal, Bhutan & Tibet which I will take in several months. I don't think it will be as big an issue to break them in since they FIT. It is typically a problem to find comfort in a shoe/boot much wider than I need. Thanks, New Balance as well as Altrec-for carrying this size for those of us who truly "suffer", now days, from having skinny feet.