New Balance Women's WX813 Crosstrainers
Leave the big lugs and the overblown support on the trails, when you're working out inside you want the lightweight, low-profile sleekness of the New Balance Women's WX813 Crosstrainer shoes. Crafted with synthetic and textile uppers for supple flex, these athletic shoes wrap around your feet for a snug fit that doesn't rub. The multi-density insole gives you cushioning and the C-CAP midsole offers support that will keep your feet going strong from stair climbing, to Elliptical running to kickboxing to Zumba. A low-profile Ndurance rubber outsole slides easily over gym floors and won't catch on carpet to keep you executing those Salsa and Merengue spins and twists effortlessly without tweaking your knees. CrossFit more your style? Train hard in the New Balance WX813 Crosstrainers for women.
- Upper: synthetic/textile for comfort and durability
- Stretch textile quarter and vamp with fused synthetic stabilizers provide a custom-fit upper with minimal seams for no-rub comfort
- Insole: multi-density insert provides excellent cushioning
- Midsole: C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
- Outsole: Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum durability
- Last: PW-1
- Weight per shoe: 195.6 g, 6.9 oz
Purchase the New Balance WX813 Crosstrainers for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 14 2012
This is a really light, comfortable shoe, but it runs small. Order at lest a half-size larger than what you usually wear in New Balance shoes. I wish New Balance would offer a color selection for women who don't like to wear pink.