Nike Men's Pro Core Long Sleeve Fitted Crew
Engineered for a dynamic fit and superior ventilation and moisture management, the Nike Pro Core Long Sleeve Fitted Crew for Men is built with Nike DriFIT stretch, the ideal form fitting first layer with strategically designed seams to provide enhanced comfort.
- Dri-FIT 170g 84% polyester, 16% spandex jersey
- Engineered Dri-FIT stretch body fitting first layer fabric
- Dynamic fit and superior technical fabrics provide optimal ventilation and superior moisture management
- Stretegically designed seams provide enhanced comfort for athlete for zero distractions during performance
- Contrasting tipping at neck and jock-tag at lower left hem
- NikeFIT trademark heat transfer is to the inside of the right flat seam
- Athletic fit
Purchase the Nike Pro Core Long Sleeve Fitted Crew for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 5 2012
Must love the Pro Core Dri Fit texture!!
This is a long sleeve shirt that can be used for almost everything. Comfort, texture, and breathability of this product is top notch. Great for layering for colder days or simply throw on a tank top underneath and you can stay cool for warmer days. Great fit. Wish I'd gotten the large size. I'm 6'0" and 190 lbs. seems the XL is a bit too large even as I wear the shirt for comfort and not compression.
- September 24 2009
Fits perfect and works great as a baselayer. Moisture wicking keeps me cool and dry.
- January 2 2009
Great top for the price
This is a nice, light (but warm), fitted shirt. Good for a base layer or as a single layer for temps above 40.
- January 4 2012
Decent Workout shirt
The Nike drifit is no substitute for underarmor - the short fits loose in the torso and arms - but for certain types of workouts the looseness could be preferred. It also wicks away moisture very well. One negative is that the shirt is too thin to feel durable, I find myself being nervous around weights and gym equipment that I may accidentally rip it. However, nothing has happened so far. Overall, not a bad purchase.