Nike Men's Air Pegasus+ 28 Running Shoes
Unbelievably lightweight and flexible without sacrificing plush cushioning, the Nike Men's Air Pegasus+ 28 Running Shoes are perfect for mildly overpronated to mildy underpronated runners. Made with a mesh upper for maximum breathability, nylon Flywire tie downs keep your foot secured in the spot that best utilizes the support. A removable Fitsole insole will change to cradle the contours of your foot as you wear it and a responsive Cushlon midsole absorbs shock and provides support. Your foot can still build muscle as it naturally moves over the landscape, feeling the terrain like never before with plenty of flex thanks to the dynamic arch bridge midfoot shank. The waffle outsole is made from environmentally preferred rubber to lighten your carbon footprint as well as your step. You'll kick up your hooves for the sheer joy of running when you're wearing the Nike Air Pegasus+ 28 Running Shoes for men.
- Upper: open mesh with microfiber overlays
- Ultra-lightweight Flywire midfoot panel
- Articulated external heel counter
- Reflective details
- Padded tongue and collar
- Notched innersleeve design envelops the entire foot
- Insole: Fitsole molds to the shape of the foot
- Midsole: Premium Cushlon
- Nike Zoom heel unit
- Midsole: Beveled, de-coupled and articulated crash pad with gender-specific geometry
- Dynamic arch bridge midfoot shank
- Outsole: Environmentally preferred rubber, in a waffle pattern with BRS 1,000 carbon rubber along the heel
- Deep, gender-specific flex grooves
- Nike Plus Technology compatible (sold separately)
- Weight per shoe: 12 oz (size 10.5)
Purchase the Nike Air Pegasus+ 28 Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 4 2012
Nice shoe and a good purchase
They run a bit small and needed to go to a size 12 from a 11.5. The price here was the best. Tthe comfort is good. A good neutral shoe. Plenty of toe room.
- November 2 2011
These shoes are very comfortable. it's so light and satisfied. When I work out at the gym, it's so good. They provide excellent support and color is very pretty.
- November 1 2011
Nike quality and comfort
I have purchased countless Nike running shoes over the years, yet never tried the Pegasus shoe, even though they have been around for quite a few revisions. I decided to give them a try last month and I could not be more pleased. They give you a good deal of support yet they are still a lightweight shoe. I have been wearing Nike Free Run + nearly every day, but the Pegasus were a nice change. These shoes run true to size and are quite comfortable, yet they provide a great deal of support.