Nike Men's Air Pegasus+ 28 Trail Running Shoes
Designed for dirt by the makers of some of the best running shoes in the world, the Nike Men's Air Pegasus+ 28 Trail Running Shoes have a well-cushioned, neutral platform to let your feet decide how they want to move. When you're ready to run, grab the pull loops on the tongue and heel of these sneakers and slide your foot into an innersleeve of plush comfort. Flywire panels on these athletic shoes lock your foot in for high performance support and DWR mesh lets your feet breathe while repelling water. Atop a durable, environmentally preferred rubber outsole with sticky rubber and directional lugs sits a premium Cushlon midsole for a soft yet responsive ride. Accented with deep, gender-specific flex grooves, a Nike Zoom heel unit and an articulated crash pad absorb shock and give you an efficient transition throughout your gait cycle. Lightweight, comfortable and ready for abuse, the Nike Air Pegasus+ 28 Trail Running Shoes for men will keep your feet going strong as the miles tick by.
- Upper: DWR (Durable Water Repellent) mesh upper
- Upper: Flywire midfoot panels
- Upper: seams do not overlap to provide added comfort and flex
- Reinforced toe bumper and heel
- Tongue and heel pull loops
- Lining: Notched mesh innersleeve
- Midsole: Nike Zoom heel unit
- Midsole: premium Cushlon foam
- Midsole: beveled, decoupled and articulated crash pad with gender-specific geometry
- Midsole: rubber arch bridge
- Outsole: environmentally preferred rubber outsole features directional lugs
- Outsole: strategically placed sticky rubber for increased traction in wet conditions
- Outsole: BRS 1,000 carbon rubber along the heel delivers optimal abrasion resistance
- Outsole: deep, gender-specific flex grooves promote increased forefoot flexibility
- Nike+ ready (device not included)
- Weight per shoe: 12 oz (size 10)
Purchase the Nike Air Pegasus+ 28 Trail Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 30 2011
Nike Air Pegasus+ 28 Trail
My favorite Nike shoe of all time keeps getting better. Good cushioning... you can hike all day in these. They grip well on wet surfaces and are water repellent. I have replaced my golf shoes with the Air Pegasus Trail shoe and my feet are much more comfortable walking 18 holes of golf.