Nike Men's Element Thermal Full Zip
When the smell of wood smoke is in the air and you want to run, but you need another layer, pull on the Nike Men's Nike Element Thermal Full Zip. This full front zip jacket uses Nike's proprietary Dri-FIT, a high-performance polyester microfiber which wicks moisture away from your skin and to the outer surface of the garment, to keep you dry, warm and comfortable. Comfort is also addressed with the use of raglan sleeves for enhanced range of motion. The side pockets have zip closures so you have secure storage, and an internal pocket is media friendly with a cord management system. And since some of us only find time to run at night, or way to early in the morning, the jacket is awash in reflective elements. Zip up a warm, moisture wicking layer, destine to make you extend your workouts in the Nike Element Thermal Full Zip for men from Nike.
- Material: Dri-FIT 89% polyester, 9% spandex (body), Dri-FIT 100% polyester (insets)
- Raglan sleeves and panels for enhanced range of motion
- Side zip pockets for secure storage
- Internal media-player pocket with cord-management feature
- Longer back hem to keep jacket in place
- Reflective elements at front and sleeves
- Reflective 72 screen-print at left shoulder
Purchase the Nike Element Thermal Full Zip for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 15 2012
Wanted a light/warm/comfortable jacket to actually use UNDER a heavier jacket for winter months. This jacket is great for all of the above (and it wicks away moisture on top of it. Light and nice!