Nike Men's Free TR2 Winter Shoes
You love the lightweight, foot-strengthening feel of a minimalist running shoe like the Nike Free, but come winter, your feet are feeling the chill and wishing for a little more protection. The Nike Men's Free TR2 Winter Shoes keep the lightweight flexibility of the one-unit foam midsole/outsole with their flexible deeply siped flex grooves, but add a tougher, more weather-resistant upper to keep feet warm on frosty winter runs. The wind blocking ripstop upper on this athletic shoe is coated with a DWR finish to repel water and lined with cozy fleece for a little insulation. The midsole supports and cushions while the sole gives you flexibility and articulation for responsive take-offs and landings. From CrossFit to January cross training sessions in the park, the Nike Free TR2 Winter Shoes for men are a must-have in low temps.
- Upper: ripstop material with a DWR (Durable Water Resistant) coating
- Upper: large synthetic leather overlay placed over the lateral forefoot joint area helps keep the foot locked down during multi-directional movements
- Lining: fleece for insulated warmth
- Reflective elements on upper
- Midsole / Outsole: full-length, one-piece foam midsole and outsole construction
- Outsole: deep, molded Nike® Free sipes along the length and width of the midsole in a multi-directional pattern for excellent flexibility and articulation
- Outsole: wider sipes in the forefoot allow toes to engage more during landings and push-offs
- Outsole: solid rubber pods with an aggressive delta node pattern in the heel and perimeter of the forefoot
- Outrigger provides lateral stability during cutting and quick movements
- Weight (1/2 pair): 12 oz
Purchase the Nike Free TR2 Winter Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 23 2012
I initially bought these for outdoor running.. wore them on the treadmill first to make sure they felt ok.. and have started wearing them to run quite a bit. They fit great and look great.