Nike Men's Lunaracer+ Running Shoes
Ideal for the runner with a neutral to mildly overpronated gait, the Nike Men's Lunaracer+ Running Shoes provide a well cushioned and responsive ride. With the feel of a well-cushioned tempo trainer and the weight of a feather light racing flat, these shock absorbing sneakers are the best of both worlds. Built for speed, the Nike Lunaracer+ Running Shoes for men are a Rotterdam winner and owner of the third-fastest marathon in history.
- Breathable mesh upper with Flywire for enhanced fit, support and stability with minimal weight
- Internal microfiber bands for enhanced lockdown and a snug, secure fit
- Reflective elements for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions
- EVA sockliner molded around the curve of the heel and medial arch for better fit, comfort and support
- Springy, lightweight LunarLite cushioning for soft yet responsive shock absorption
- Phylite carrier housing the LunarLite foam core to enhance cushioning and support, with a virtual medial post to help moderate pronation
- Molded sipes along the carrier's base for enhanced flexibility and a more neutral, efficient stride
- Waffle Pistons for increased cushioning and response
- Rubber in high-wear areas for durability and traction
- Nike+ ready
- Weight: 5.5 oz (men's size 9)
Purchase the Nike Lunaracer+ Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 14 2011
The perfect running shoe - incredibly light, but with enough cushion to avoid sore knees. So glad Nike chose to bring back the original Lunaracers. Just hope they don't change them.