Nike Men's Lunareclipse+ Running Shoe
Perfect for mid to high mileage runners who like soft, plush cushioning for their road runs, the Men's Nike LunarEclipse+ Running Shoe is flexible and dynamic for all gait types. Whether youre an under or over pronator, dual-density midsole cushioning in a wedge shape helps limit pronation without bulking up the weight or stiffness with a medial post. These Nike shoes have a floating heel clip surrounding the heel to reduce rolling, limiting your pronation. Up top your feet will breathe easily through the mesh while staying securely in place for the best ride with the synthetic Flywire overlays. The lower profile midsole and the flexible, waffle-patterned outsoles use Environmentally Preferred Rubber for traction that keeps your feet feeling close and connected to the road. With soft, responsive cushioning like youd find in a neutral shoe and the perfect amount of support, the Nike Men's LunarEclipse+ Running Shoe is already a favorite of athletes who like a smooth, effortless feel while running.
- Upper: Open mesh with Synthetic Overlays
- Flywire over the medial and lateral midfoot is composed of high tensile strength fibers sandwiched between a layer of TPU and foam for a strong, lightweight, and flexible fit
- Heel Collar: neoprene foam for a custom fit at the heel
- Heel Counter: molded externally and wraps the rearfoot to keep the heel stable in the shoe
- Insole: Tri-Density Sockliner is engineered for underfoot support and cushion
- Phylon Strobel Last for cushioning
- Midsole: Eclipse-specific Lunarlon cushioning system uses a soft, durable foam inside a supportive foam for extra plush responsive cushioning on the road
- Dynamic Support layers the Lunarlon foam core with the Phylon carrier to produce a denser medial midsole to help reduce over pronation
- Crash pad at the bottom, lateral heel is gender-specific and reduces shock at impact and reduces the degree and rate of pronation
- Outsole: BRS 1000 carbon rubber along the heel for durability
- Environmentally Preferred Rubber in the forefoot for traction
- Flex Grooves are gender specific to enhance flexibility and efficiency
- Waffle outsole design in the forefoot
- Reflective elements for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions
- Nike+ ready
- Ideal for all gait types, from underpronators to overpronators
- Weight (1/2 pair): 12.2 oz (size 10)
Purchase the Nike Lunareclipse+ Running Shoe for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 15 2012
hese shoes are so comfortable that I can barely feel them on my feet. The size fit perfectly on my feet and fact that I bought it on sale makes it a good value. Running has never been easier. I would definitely recommend this shoe to a friend.
- December 19 2011
I was very impressed with the service and quick shipping with this item. I loved the shoes when I got them, and would definitely recommend them as well as altrec.com. The shoes were very comfortable and light weight. Very quick shipping.
- October 25 2011
I bought this shoe at this store. I like the fast shipping. Of course, Lunareclipse is excellent shoe. This shoe is very cushiony and fits well. When I wear this shoes, I could know why elipse is high-level model among the Nike's shoes. I really like this shoe.
- May 18 2011
Best Running Shoe
If your looking for a super cushy ride with a responsive fit, this is your next shoe! My favorite feature on the Nike Lunareclipse beside the lunar cushioning and flywire is the heel clip that keeps the heel in place without losing any support, very comfy. I highly recommend this shoe.