Nike Men's Lunarelite+ 2 Running Shoes
Made for a runner with an underpronated to moderately overpronated gait, the Nike Men's Lunarelite+ 2 Running Shoes offer plush cushioning and enhanced stability in a lightweight package. The upper is constructed with open mesh for breathability and Flywire panels that help keep the foot securely locked down over the footbed. Lunarlon foam in the midsole gives your foot a springy, lightweight surface that absorbs impact and promotes efficient transition from heel to toe. A mix of rubbers in a waffle pattern grips any surface, while flex grooves along the length and width make for a smooth stride. Whether youre out for your daily run or on an all-day walking tour of the city, youll be looking awesome and loving the comfort and support of the Nike Lunarelite+ 2 Running Shoes for Men.
- Upper: open mesh for comfort and breathability
- Upper: seam-free synthetic overlays add lightweight support and reduce chaffing
- Upper: Flywire panels form a finger-like, wrap-around configuration to hold the foot in place, lightweight and strong
- Upper: memory foam inside the collar around the ankle enhances fit and comfort
- Insole: Contoured EVA insole with Fitsole design for great step-in feel
- Midsole: Lunarlon cushioning, soft, supportive foam for lightweight, ultra-plush, springy cushioning, to absorb impact and promote efficient transition from heel to toe
- Midsole: Dynamic Support, kicks in to provide the exact amount of stability your foot needs, best for runners with an underpronated to moderately overpronated gait
- Outsole: a mix of rubbers and a Waffle pattern for durability and traction
- Outsole: flex grooves along the length and width for flexibility and a smooth, efficient stride
- Outsole: BRS 1000 carbon rubber heel provides supreme durability in this high-wear area
- Weight: 12 oz (size 11)
Purchase the Nike Lunarelite+ 2 Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 14 2011
These shoes are great for running or just walking around town. They are very light weight, but still offer adequate cushioning. They look great too. These are the second pair I have purchased.
- November 3 2011
Very comfortable, stylish, and fast shipping. Overall great shoes for running and working out and I wear them from time to time as regular shoes. Only dislike is a piece of material on the top of the inside corner of the toe rubs on the big toes.
- January 25 2012
Shoe looks good, feels good, and the price was great. The only problem that I have I countered so far with this purchase is having to write a long review. The shoes are awesome , but the review righting is torturing me,