Nike Men's Pro Combat Hyperwarm Fitted Crew 1.2 Shirt
Chasing down the ball during a monsoon soccer game or tagging crag climbing routes before winter envelops the landscape, the Nike Men's Pro Combat Hyperwarm Fitted Crew 1.2 Shirt takes on the weather battle. Keeping activity options alive, even when the cold tells you to change gears, this long sleeve thermal shirt is an incredible technical base layer, and maximizes aerobic warmth by wicking moisture and pulling sweat off you without diminishing heat. Sporting an athletic fit that is compression supporting in nature, this performance shirt maintains a thin layer of air between the fabric and your skin, to heat your muscles and keep you comfortable from when the first whistle blows until the bell tolls. Stretchable fabric with a soft brushed interior, its panels let you move easily and unrestricted, while flat-lock seams make sure you're moving comfortably without any chafing. The Pro Combat Hyperwarm Fitted Crew 1.2 Shirt is the ideal solution for the outdoor enthusiast who likes to stare down Old Man Winter straight in the eye.
- Fabric: body - Dri-FIT®, 88% polyester/12% spandex
- Inset: Dri-FIT®, 84%/16% spandex
- Nike's Thermal Dri-FIT® fabric wicks moisture while reflecting heat back to the body to prevent heat loss
- Brushed interior for soft feel
- Dri-FIT® stretch fabric panels under the arms for enhanced range of motion
- Flat-lock seams eliminate chafing and feel good against the skin
- Half-neck height maintains warmth in heat-loss areas
- Athletic, close-to-the-body fit for a streamlined look
- Base layer designed for cold-weather activities with a warm, fitted, lightweight athletic construction
Purchase the Nike Pro Combat Hyperwarm Fitted Crew 1.2 Shirt for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 23 2011
great for fall and winter.good quality and design. but expensive.............i would recommend it .i have used if for hiking and biking and it performs very well
- January 19 2012
Good shirt, but not fitted around the waist
I purchased this shirt for winter trail runs and I love the warmth and comfort. I am very tall and have broad shoulders and the shirt fits well across the top; however, it is loose around the waist which means that cold drafts go up my back during the run. My remedy was to get it tailored so that the waist is narrow and fits tightly. With this change, the shirt now fits perfectly. The length of the shirt is good; the arms are the right length and it hangs slightly below belt-level. By the way, I ordered the large size.