Nike Men's Zoom Structure+ 15 Running Shoes
Designed for mild to moderate overpronators, the Nike Zoom Structure+ 15 Running Shoes for men offer lightweight support and cushioning with built-in stability features. A breathable open mesh upper has Flywire panels at the heel and midfoot to lock down your foot while reduced foam in the collar and tongue make for a low-profile, streamlined fit. Stability and support in these athletic shoes comes from the gender-specific arch bridge midfoot shank and a phylon midsole. Nike Zoom units under the heel and forefoot are slim for the best contact with the ground and rebound after impact to give you a very responsive feel. From the treadmill to the training gym to the running trail, the Nike Zoom Structure+ 15 Men's Running Shoes give you just enough cushion and flex without bulking up the sole and support.
- Best for mild to moderate overpronators; stability features to help reduce excessive pronation while maintaining a smooth stride
- Upper: open mesh with a notched innersleeve
- Heel and midfoot panels made of ultra-lightweight, ultra-strong Flywire that attaches to the laces for lockdown and reduced rearfoot motion
- Reduced foam in the collar and tongue and reduced seams for less bulk and improved comfort
- Phylon midsole and gender-specific, articulated crash pad
- Nike Zoom units in heel and forefoot for low-profile, responsive cushioning
- Medial post along the midfoot and heel
- Dynamic cuboid support and a gender-specific arch bridge midfoot shank
- Outsole flex grooves for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
- Environmentally preferred rubber outsole in a Waffle pattern for durability and traction
- Nike+ ready
Purchase the Nike Zoom Structure+ 15 Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.