Nike Men's Zoom Structure Triax+ 14 Running Shoes
The newest addition to Nike's popular line=up stability footwear, the Men's Zoom Structure Triax+ 14 Running Shoes offers super-secure lock down and stabilizes your heel with a floating, dynamic heel strap. Its lightweight midfoot Flywire support helps to deliver the perfect fit, while its seamless inner-sleeve construction maximizes comfort. At just 11.3 ounces, hit the ground running, then fly.
- Material: mesh upper with targeted overlays: Enhances breathability and provides stability
- Notched inner sleeve construction: Improved fit
- FlyWire construction in the upper: High tensile strength fibers sandwiched between a thin layer of TPU and a dynamic textile form an ultra-light yet ultra-strong composite upper
- Zoom Air unit in heel and forefoot: Provides excellent cushioning and shock absorption
- Environmentally preferred rubber in high wear zones: Added traction and durability
- Duralon outsole in forefoot: Provides lightweight durability and cushioning
- Decoupled crash pad: For a natural landing
- Weight: 12.00 oz.
Purchase the Nike Zoom Structure Triax+ 14 Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 12 2011
Love these shoes, this is my second pair. Very comfortable, just the right amount of padding and support. For me, they run about a half size smaller than new balance (I wear an 11 in these and a 10.5 in NB 870's) Would 100% recommend these to anyone requiring shoes with moderate support.
- October 25 2011
One of the better shoe out there for runners. This shoe provide enough support, extra cushion and feel great when landing. The description exceed expectation. Thanks Altrec for getting it here on time.
- September 22 2011
My second pair as a part time older runner...heading toward a marathon.The shoes seem durable and cushioning is fine. No problems...we'll see how they do in the long huaul but I would recommend them
- July 13 2011
These shoes are very comfortable and great looking. I am flat footed and run 5 miles a day. I have had problems with most of my other shoes until now. HUGE fan.
- November 2 2011
I have had this shoe for 6 months. This shoe has great structure for people that have ankles that turn in when they run. Buying my 2nd and 3 pair before they sell out.