Nike Nike+ iPod Sensor Kit
Running with the ipod nano has become even more exciting. Now with the Nike+ Ipod Sport Kit you can get feedback regarding your speed, distance, pace and calories burned right through your ipod headphones.
- Put the sensor in your shoe and connect the receiver to your iPod nano to track every step
- Sensor uses a sensitive accelerometer to measure your activity, then wirelessly transfers this data to the receiver on your iPod nano
- See real-time exercise feedback on your iPod nano screen and also hear it through your headphones
- iTunes then automatically uploads your workouts to nikeplus.com so you can track progress, challenge friends and more
- iPod nano will store and display up to 1,000 individual workouts so you can view your data anytime
- Allows you to have a PowerSong for extra motivation when you need it; just press and hold center button; returns to previous playlist after
- Nike+ shoes and iPod nano sold separately; sensor will only work in enabled Nike+ shoes
Purchase the Nike Nike+ iPod Sensor Kit from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 3 2011
great for the money
i purchased this for my son.i have one also and i love it.it keeps up with all my runs and walks.i would highly recommend it to any on who wants to keep up with their workouts
- May 2 2011
I have an older ipod and I thought this product might not be compatible. I made the purchase anyway, and luckily it worked. The setup was incredibly easy. I was out on my first run the same day of my purchase. I love the basic setting because it allows me to go on my usual runs, without a specific goal in mind. At the end of my workout I get a detailed summary of cal count, time and distance. It's exactly what I needed to keep myself motivated.
- June 13 2010
This has been one of the greatest purchases I have made since I started running. It works perfectly with my Ipod nano, and keeps me motivated while I'm running, and to help me beat my best times.