Nike Women's Air Citius+ 4 MSL Running Shoes
Designed for distance runners who need minimal pronation control but like a little support and cushion, the Nike Women's Air Citius+ 4 MSL Running Shoes are lightweight and durable to provide comfort and ventilation from heel to toe. With a sandwich mesh upper your feet will breathe to stay dry, fresh and blister-free. A contoured insole works with the synthetic overlays on top to lock your foot in for a secure, stable fit. The Phylon midsole and midfoot shank absorb shock and allow for a smooth, efficient stride. You go the distance and your shoes should too; hence this durable rubber outsole with waffle lugs for traction and flex grooves for a natural motion. Whether your path is on road or trail, the Nike Air Citius+ 4 MSL Running Shoes for women will keep you moving light and fast.
- Upper: Mesh with synthetic overlays for enhanced breathability and support
- Insole: Full-length Air-Sole unit for optimal cushioning and impact protection
- Midsole: Dynamic arch bridge midfoot shank enhances support and stability
- Midsole: Phylon cushioning at the midsole
- Midsole: Articulated crash pad at the heel
- Outsole: Rubber outsole for durability
- Outsole: Waffle shaped lugs at the outsole for traction and added cushioning
- Outsole: Deep flex grooves along the width and length for a smoother, more efficient ride
- Nike+ ready (not included)
Purchase the Nike Air Citius+ 4 MSL Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 28 2011
True to Size and very comfortable. Have had a lot of complements! I have back issues and started wearing these shoes at work because I am on my feet all day. I also am slightly over pronated and they seem to help my feet stay balanced. highly recommend them!
- September 30 2011
finally found a good shoe
i've had the same old tennis shoes for 8 years, and finally decided it was time to get a new pair. i looked everywhere (stores close by and far away) and could not find a shoe that had enough arch support in it that was light and good looking (unfortunately, i am very picky). i found this shoe in a different color at one of the stores i shopped in and was told it came in different colors, so i took the name of the shoe and did a search and found it here on this website in the size i needed. i looked at different websites to compare prices and shipping, and i gotta say, this website has the best return policy. that's why i purchased from here. really a great deal. thinking about buying another couple pairs just so i won't have to go through the whole shopping escapade again.