Nike Women's Air Max Turbulence+16 Running Shoes
Designed especially for runners with mildly underpronated to neutral gait types, the Nike Women's Air Max Turbulence+ 16 Running Shoes feature a low-pressure Nike Air unit in the heel and forefoot that compresses easily when your foot hits the ground, and the running-specific design of the unit adds structure and stability for better medial support.
- Lightweight, breathable mesh upper
- Midfoot overlays that hug the arch for foot lockdown, comfort and a secure fit
- Synthetic overlays extending from toe to heel for a snug, secure fit
- Reflectivity for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions
- Sockliner that conforms to the shape of your foot for comfort and support
- Foam pillars surrounding the Nike Air for structural support and stability
- Outsole flex grooves for enhanced flexibility and a smooth, efficient stride
- Mix of rubbers in a Waffle-pattern outsole for durability, traction and a smooth, sure-footed stride
- Nike+ ready
- Considered Design for high performance and low environmental impact
Purchase the Nike Air Max Turbulence+16 Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 13 2011
The size and fit of these shoes are extraordinary. Great for running and casual wear!