Nike Women's Air Pegasus+ 28 Trail Running Shoes
If finding a motion-control trail running shoe for slight underpronation or mild overpronation gait concerns is a top priority, the lightweight and durable Nike Air Pegasus+ 28 Trail Running Shoes for women offer the support and stability you need. Nike optimized the support with a lightweight Flywire panel made from nylon fibers along the midfoot region, plus overlays for additional stability that don't compromise your range of motion. In addition to the cushioned Nike Zoom unit in the heel, the Women's Air Pegasus+ 28 Trail Running Shoes also have additional padding beneath the midfoot to add comfort and shock-absorbing performance on rocky and frozen terrain. Nike enhanced the aggressive waffle lugs with flexing carbon rubber to improve the outsole longevity, a frequent concern among trail runners who frequently wear soft-rubber trail running shoes on varied hard and soft natural terrain.
- Upper: Nylon mesh Flywire with synthetic leather overlays and external heel counter
- Lining: Notched inner sleeve bootie
- Reflective elements for enhanced visibility in low light conditions
- Midsole: Cushlon foam with arch support and segmented Nike Zoom units in heel and midfoot
- Outsole: Carbon rubber tread in a waffle pattern with flex grooves
Purchase the Nike Air Pegasus+ 28 Trail Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 1 2011
I like the trail shoes because they have a stiffer sole and offer more support to my very sore feet. I have used the regular Pegasus shoes in the past, but will continue purchasing the Trail model.