Nike Women's Free Run+ 2 Running Shoes
Give your feet barefoot-like freedom, with all the protection of a traditional athletic shoe when youre wearing the Nike Women's Free Run+ 2 Running Shoes. These super-light, low-profile beauties have a breathable, stretchy mesh upper over an extremely flexible waffle-patterned outsole that lets your feet move as nature intended. These athletic shoes give you just enough cushioning with a molded insole, springy support with a phylite midsole and a supple, glove-like fit with the inner sleeve design. While these lightweight Nike shoes may not last as long as tougher, burlier shoes, theyll be a lot more fun to wear than their heavier, stiffer counterparts. From CrossFit to Zumba to a run through the park, youll feel light on your feet and able to tackle any workout in the Nike Free Run+ 2 Running Shoes for women.
- Upper: mesh and supportive synthetic leather
- Asymmetrical lacing to eliminate pressure points
- Lightly padded toungue and collar
- Inner sleeve for a glove-like fit
- Insole: removable, molded insole
- Midsole: phylite
- Center-of-pressure heel construction delivers cushion upon impact without affecting flexibility or transition
- Outsole: deep flex grooves and waffle pattern
- Outsole: strategically placed segments of BRS 1,000 carbon rubber enhance traction in high-wear areas
- Weight (1/2 pair): 7.2 oz (size 8)
Purchase the Nike Free Run+ 2 Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 15 2012
Super lightweight, snug fit
Lightweight, breathable, and ultra flexible. Love these shoes for indoor workouts like any cardio or toning class because so lightweight and just enough cushioning. Feet are low to the ground for better stability, not jacked up on some 2-inch midsole that has way more support than you need. Tread is low profile too, perfect for low traction on gym floors, doesn't catch and trip me up. Comfy breathable upper dries out fast after workouts, washes well in the machine and does not have any pressure points when foot bends and flexes. Easy to slip on and off without untying the laces.
- February 10 2012
Purchasing shoes on-line is risky business but these Nike running shoes fit my daughter's narrow size 8 feet perfectly. The design is smart - lightweight yet sturdy enough for high school gym class and fashionably designed to pass the test of a teenager to wear as an everyday shoe.