Nike Women's Lunarelite+ 2 Running Shoes
The first of its kind, the Women's Lunarelite+ 2 Running Shoes from Nike are ultra light, ultra strong, and ultra amazing. Featuring cutting edge technology, this running shoe can actually tell whether you are under or over pronated and adjust accordingly. What's more, the Lunarelite will even modify throughout your run from right foot to left. Wow! Mind blowing doesn't even begin to describe it. But then again, what else would you expect from Nike; the best in the business.
- Fabric: Lightweight mesh and strategically-placed overlays allows for reathable support
- Independent Flywire technology fingers: Deliver ultra-light support and a dynamic fit
- Low-profile Lunarlon cushioning system with Dynamic support gives a responsive feel and runner-specific support
- Flex grooves in forefoot: Allows for natural foot motion
- Ultra-lightweight, springy Lunarlon cushioning for soft yet responsive shock absorption
- Best for runners with an underpronated to moderately overpronated gait
- Weight: 8.2 ounces
Purchase the Nike Lunarelite+ 2 Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 13 2012
Not for flat feet
These shoes seem to fit well and look very nice, however, they are not intended for people with flat feet (overpronators). They are recommended for people with normal feet.