Nike Women's Lunarfly+ 2 Trail Running Shoes
If you're tired of paying too much for trail running shoes with mild overpronation or slight underpronation support, the Nike Lunarfly+ 2 Trail Running Shoes for women offer great stability at an appealing price. The motion-stability and support are similar to the higher-priced Nike Women's Air Pegasus+ 28 Trail Running Shoes, but the Women's Lunarfly+ 2 Trail Running Shoes doesn't have the nylon mesh Flywire upper and it substitutes the segmented Nike Zoom units in the midsole for heel-to-toe, shock-absorbing Lunarion foam. Nike also added something called Dynamic Support--which is essentially key overlay placement along the midfoot section of the Lunarfly+ 2 upper--to add stability and protection. Nike applied a mix of abrasion-resistant carbon and high-traction sticky rubber throughout the outsole, engraving gender-specific flex grooves into the waffle lugs to improve your range of motion.
- Upper: Breathable mesh with Dynamic Support synthetic leather overlays
- Midsole: Lunarlon soft foam core encased in a denser, secondary foam mold
- Reflective elements on the toe and heel for improved visibility in low light conditions
- Nike+ compatible (Nike+ unit not included)
- Outsole: Carbon and sticky rubber outsole for grip on a variety of surfaces with gender-specific grooves throughout the waffle lug tread
Purchase the Nike Lunarfly+ 2 Trail Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 5 2012
I have only ever worn one pair of Nikes, normally preferring to go with other brands such as Asics or Brooks, but I found these on sale and figured I'd give 'em a whirl. The color is both awesome (good combo of brown, gray, and flourescent orangish-pink) and the cushioning is nice. I see these lasting a long time and hopefully I'll find another sale pair when these wear down.