Nike Women's Pacer Woven Skirt
Keep your feminine style with the Nike Pacer Woven Skirt for women. Made with Dri-FIT &; performance fabric to help keep you cool and comfortable as you run your race. The reflective details help you be seen in low light conditions
- Fabric Type:Mesh
- Performance Technology:Niketrad; Dri-FIT Elastic waist with drawcord
- Reflective stripes at side seams and Swoosh design trademark
- Mesh panels at split side seams
- Built-in compression shorts with interior fitted media-player pocket at right side
- Back zip pocket with reflective placket A knit or woven fabric with small, evenly spaced holes
- Performance Technology: Nike® Dri-FIT®
- Dri-FIT® fabrics manage moisture to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation
- Provides visibility in low-light conditions through the use of reflective fabrics, yarns, tapes, trims, or heat transfers.
Purchase the Nike Pacer Woven Skirt for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 20 2011
This is my favorite running skirt, I have it in black and pink. It sits low on my hips, and the wide waistband is flattering. It has a zip back pocket. The shorts are nice and short. You will love it!!
- September 6 2011
Great for running
This is my favorite running skirt. It is lightweight and has large slits on the sides, so the fabric is light against my legs. It's especially great in hot weather. It sits low on my hips, and the wide waistband is flattering. It has a zip back pocket. The shorts are nice and short. I wouldn't mind it being just an inch shorter.
- May 26 2011
Great Woven Skirt
My wife really likes this skirt, it fits as it should and is very happy. For the price it's good quality. It's comfortable, the size is perfect and dries very fast.
- April 1 2010
comfortable skirt for running
ran 10 miles wearing it the first day i got it. shorts under the skirt stayed in place. breathable fabric stayed cool. very light. cute skirt.
- September 21 2010
This skirt is fine, comfortable, but I wish the shorts were a little longer.