Nike Women's Zoom Structure+ 13 GTX Running Shoes
Don't let the weather keep you from your run, experience the warm protective comfort of the Women's Nike Zoom Structure+ 13 GTX Running Shoes. These weather-proof shoes feature a Gore-Tex XCR membrane to protect you from the elements as well as Nike Zoom technology for light, responsive performance cushioning. Breathable and flexible, the Nike Zoom Structure+ 13 GTX Running Shoes for women can take on even the wettest or coldest of days and keep you going.
- Upper: Breathable mesh and synthetic overlays for comfort and support
- Membrane Waterproof and Breathable: Gore-Tex XCR® membrane for waterproof warmth and protection
- Midsole: Phylon midsole with Nike Zoom unit in heel and forefoot for low-profile cushioning and lightweight performance
- Midsole: Women's-specific crash pad for shock absorption and a smooth transition
- Outsole: Blown rubber outsole lugs for better cushioning and response with flex grooves for enhanced flexibility and a smooth, efficient stride
- Nike+ ready for athletes who want to measure and monitor their progress toward their goals
- Weight: 11 oz
Purchase the Nike Zoom Structure+ 13 GTX Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 29 2011
My feet stay warm!
I coach middle school track in Michigan and needed shoes that I could run with my kids in but would also keep me warm during cold wet track meets while I am not running. These fit the bill! They are lightweight and so comfortable that I am able to wear them with their regular insoles instead of my custom made orthotic inserts for the first time in 22 years. SWEET!
- November 14 2011
I am very happy with these shoes. I was looking for a reasonably priced GoreTex shoe and this is it! It is very comfortable, the fit is just a tad large but fits me perfect because I like a wider shoe. The GoreTex has worked well running through puddles and streams. I run both on the road and trail and the shoes perform well on any terrain. The laces stayed tied without having to double tie them - a bonus for me. Love them!
- October 27 2011
I've had these sneakers for a couple of weeks now. I like them overall, but do feel that they run a little small. Size 6 is usually a little big on me, but these sneakers in 6 feel a little tight.
- June 17 2011
Nike runs small
I was looking to replace some Salamon GTX trailrunners that I have with something and ran across the Nike version, but when they came they were VERY short compared to the Salamons which I have to order in a half size smaller than I wear. While the shoe seems comparable, it is minus the great Salamon's great lacing system and if I get Nike, I will have to upsize to my true size or a half size bigger.