Nike Women's Zoom Structure+ 15 Running Shoes
Ideally suited to mild or moderate overpronators, the Nike Zoom Structure+ 15 Running Shoes for women offer lightweight cushion without overdoing the support. A breathable open mesh upper has Flywire panels wrapping around the heel and midfoot to help lock your foot in while minimal padding around the collar and tongue reduce unwanted bulk. Underfoot you have just enough stability and support from the phylon midsole, the gender-specific arch bridge midfoot shank and the medial posting along the midfoot and heel. Ultra flexible forefoot flex grooves help your foot move naturally through your stride while the Nike Zoom units in the heel and forefoot provide responsive shock absorption. From a cardio class at the gym to a fun run with friends along the river trail, the Nike Zoom Structure+ 15 Women's Running Shoes will fit comfortably and snugly to keep your mind on your run and off your footwear.
- Best for mild to moderate overpronators; stability features to help reduce excessive pronation while maintaining a smooth stride
- Upper: open mesh with a notched innersleeve
- Heel and midfoot panels made of ultra-lightweight, ultra-strong Flywire that attaches to the laces for lockdown and reduced rearfoot motion
- Reduced foam in the collar and tongue and reduced seams for less bulk and improved comfort
- Phylon midsole and gender-specific, articulated crash pad
- Nike Zoom units in heel and forefoot for low-profile, responsive cushioning
- Medial post along the midfoot and heel
- Dynamic cuboid support and a gender-specific arch bridge midfoot shank
- Outsole flex grooves for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
- Environmentally preferred rubber outsole in a Waffle pattern for durability and traction
- Nike+ ready
Purchase the Nike Zoom Structure+ 15 Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.