Nikwax Fabric and Leather Waterproofing 1000ml (33.8 fl oz)
Nikwax Fabric and Leather Waterproofing (33.8 fl. oz.) is a brush-on treatment for nylon and leather combination footwear that provides maximum waterproofing with minimal change to the appearance and texture of fabric & leather combinations. It contains tanning agents that extend the life of the leather and waterproofing agents that bond to both the leather and fabric.
- Adds water repellency
- Prolongs life and performance of all fabric and leather combination footwear
- Ideal for footwear with breathable linings e.g. GORE-TEX®®
- Can be used on wet footwear
- Easy to apply - available in spray-on or sponge-on formats. Can be used indoors unlike solvent based sprays
- Will not soften leather
- Will not affect cosmetic appearance
- WaterBased - environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non flammable, non hazardous
- Does not contain fluorocarbons
- Guaranteed performance for 4 years from manufacture
- 33.8 fl. oz
Purchase the Nikwax Fabric and Leather Waterproofing 1000ml (33.8 fl oz) from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 1 2011
Okay, but Limited Applications
I used this for my Passport, but like the title suggests, it is probably most effective for maps. That makes it pretty limited, since most of us use GPS now a days. Nevertheless, it works and protects paper.
- February 6 2010
Nice but an applicator would be a plus
Luckily I had a previous 10oz bottle of Nikwax I could refill. Just now that when you get the big bottle you don't get any type of applicator with it.