Nikwax Fabric and Leather Waterproofing 125ml (4.2 fl oz)
Fabric & Leather is a brush-on treatment for nylon and leather combination footwear that provides maximum waterproofing with minimal change to the appearance and texture of fabric & leather combinations. It contains tanning agents that extend the life of the leather and waterproofing agents that bond to both the leather and fabric.
- Adds water repellency
- Prolongs life and performance of all fabric and leather combination footwear
- Ideal for footwear with breathable linings e.g. Gore-Tex
- Can be used on wet footwear
- Easy to apply - available in spray-on or sponge-on formats. Can be used indoors unlike solvent based sprays
- Will not soften leather
- Will not affect cosmetic appearance
- WaterBased - environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non flammable, non hazardous
- Does not contain fluorocarbons
- Guaranteed performance for 4 years from manufacture
Purchase the Nikwax Fabric and Leather Waterproofing 125ml (4.2 fl oz) from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 8 2010
I was able to spray both a pair of leather shoes for me and an inexpensive Ugg-like synthetic fabric boots for my daughter. Both applications took well, did not discolor the shoes and seem to have aided in water-proofing. I would recommend using the product to anyone looking for a similar application. This is for the sponge-tip applicator, which I had read was better for my application versus the spray.
- July 8 2010
Works great. Though I like the spray-on better as an applicator.
- March 15 2010
Easy application and provides the protection it advertises.
- December 11 2010
This product is great for a couple of reasons.It does NOT discolor your leather! It is also easy to apply. Most importantly, it works. I wore my boots out and it began raining. No stains from the water! Great product.