Nikwax Leather Cleaner 300ml (10 fl oz)
The Nikwax Leather Cleaner (10 fl.oz.) is a a spray-on cleaner for leather clothing and accessories. It safely revitalizes the look and feel of leather, removing dirt, grease, mould and insects.
- Cleans dirty, tired leather clothing and equipment lifting out dirt that can attract water and mask water repellent finishes
- Revitalizes the look and feel of leather without oversoftening
- Does not strip off the manufacturer's water repellency
- Increases or maintains breathability
- Does not leave behind water attractive residues which encourage "wetting-out"
- Prolongs the life of gear and optimizes outdoor performance
- Easy to apply
- WaterBased; environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non flammable, non hazardous
- Does not contain fluorocarbons
- Guaranteed performance for 4 years from manufacture
Purchase the Nikwax Leather Cleaner 300ml (10 fl oz) from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 5 2009
I definitely buy again
I have leather jackets and hiking boots that needed some cleaning. It manages to get the impregnated dirt & grime out of leather, better than other leather cleaners that I bought from Walmart. I also use it to clean my leather car seats - it does the job. Make sure to apply/test a small area before applying to bigger area.
- November 14 2008
Very Good Product!
I have a large light tan leather couch that has taken a lot of wear in the last 8 years. I tried unsuccessfully to clean it with different leather cleaners bought at a local tack store. I recently purchased Nikwax Leather Cleaner from Altrec. It works great! I wish I had known about this product years ago. Thanks, Altrec, for recommending Nikwax to me.
- October 4 2010
Not for Nubuck
I purchased this along with the Leather Protector for a soft Nubuck jacket after speaking with Nikwax directly and being advised this would be the correct product for me. However, this has completely changed the look and feel of my jacket. If you own a soft leather jacket do NOT buy this for that material. That being said I still gave it three stars because my jacket is waterproof now, so I guess it does technically work.