Nikwax Nubuck and Suede Spray-On 125ml (4.4 fl oz)
Nikwax Nubuck & Suede Spray-On (4.4 fl oz) provides maximum waterproofing with minimal change to appearance of nubuck, suede and split leathers. This spray-on treatment will significantly reduce water and salt stain damage to footwear and prevent dirt from adhering to leather surface. It contains tanning agents that extend the life of the leather and enhance its resistance to wet abrasion. May darken light colored leathers.
- Adds water repellency
- Prolongs life and performance of all nubuck or suede footwear
- Maintains breathability
- Ideal for footwear with breathable linings e.g. GORE-TEX®®
- Can be used on wet footwear
- Easy to apply - available in spray-on or sponge-on formats. Can be used indoors unlike solvent based sprays
- Will not soften leather
- Will not affect cosmetic appearance
- WaterBased - environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non flammable, non hazardous
- Does not contain fluorocarbons
- Guaranteed performance for 4 years from manufacture
- 4.4 fl oz
Purchase the Nikwax Nubuck and Suede Spray-On 125ml (4.4 fl oz) from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 21 2010
Works Great, Buy Some
I used this on a new pair of Ugg desert boots with a khaki nubuck finish. No change in color or appearance at all. Afterwards I dripped some water on one shoe and it rolled off like glass. I also like the convenience of the spray versus a sponge. I'm not expecting these boots to now be 100% waterproof, but it should go a long way in keeping them clean, especially if I get caught in a shower. Good stuff.
- February 2 2010
Highly Recommended For All Suede / Sheepskin Footwear
This spray was effective on my Koolaburra (think Ugg but actually made in Australia with a Vibram sole) boots. Nikwax also has this product with a sponge-on applicator, but I recommend the spray as the sponge is hard on sheepskin. Spray, let dry for a few minutes, wipe off excess and you are done. Cheers.