Nikwax Tech Wash/ TX.Direct Wash-In Hard Shell Twin Pack
A convenient pack of just what you need to keep your favorite jacket clean and functioning like new, the Nikwax Tech Wash/ TX Direct Wash In Twin Pack contains a non-detergent soap which can be used regularly to clean clothing and equipment without damaging the Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coatings and a wash-in waterproofing for wet weather clothing, adding water-repellency and reviving breathability to fabrics without wicking liners.
- Prolongs the life of gear and optimizes outdoor performance
- Maintains breathability
- Adds / renews water repellency and revives breathability
- Easy to apply - can be used in a washing machine
- Suitable for use on all fabrics, including technical textiles
- Lifts out dirt that can attract water and mask water repellent finishes
- Unlike detergents, it does not leave behind water attractive residues which encourage 'wetting-out'
- Removes detergent residues left behind by previous washes
- WaterBased; environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non flammable, non hazardous
- Does not contain fluorocarbons
- Guaranteed performance for 4 years from manufacture
Purchase the Nikwax Tech Wash/ TX.Direct Wash-In Hard Shell Twin Pack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 12 2011
Very good product
This is a very good product, I though washed in direct were very good, It got out stains better than my regular laundry detergent. The water repellent worked very well.
- April 8 2011
easiest waterproofing system
First time user, much easier to use than the spray on waterproofing, no odors, good instructions. Used for snowmobile apparel, will have to wait to test until next season but it seemed to bead well.
- March 17 2011
Used Nikwax for the first time. Jacket and pants very clean. Will get to see how the water proofing works this weekend :-) No directions on bottle for how much to use. Went to website and found out to use 3 cap fulls of each item.
- October 25 2010
Great Combo Kit!!!
Very easy to use. Help clean & restore the water repellency of your jacket.
- October 4 2010
Tech Wash/TX.Direct Wash-In
This product delivers what it says. My shell and ski jackets both came out clean from the wash and the TX.Direct helped to reinvigorate the water proof properties. Well worth the price to get another season or two out of your gear.