Nitro Snowboards Nitro Men's MFM Wide Snowboard
For snowboarders that need it all, the Nitro Men's MFM Wide Snowboard serves up the ultimate mix of speed, muscle, and cat-like swiftness. This champion of excellence is forgiving in even the harshest conditions and is sure to give a steady ride. Shred the entire mountain and clobber any terrain that stands in your pathway. Those that enjoy the perfect turn will take satisfaction in this board without hesitation. It's like a lightweight playground that dishes out effortless authority everywhere you go. The Men's MFM Wide Snowboard has high quality edges and gives a hold that's correctly designed to crank out unimaginable turns, land more tricks, and add greater height to all your hops. Glide thru fresh snow quickly without having to focus on control. Beginners and advanced riders will instantly find that this all mountain demolisher will push you to new levels.
Nitro snowboards are without a doubt boards that everyone will have a blast on. They are forgiving and fun, yet unimaginably frisky and energetic. In a short time you'll be doing filthy stunts that you once thought were inconceivable.
The Men's MFM Wide Snowboard comes in White and sizes of 152 cm, 155 cm, 157 cm and 159 cm. We also carry Nitro boots and bindings to match your new snowboard. Buy today from us and we'll send it to you for FREE!
- Powerlite Ultra light tip-to-tail woodcore reduces weight for a solid ride with lots of pop and control
- S2 Dyneema Triax One strip of dyneema robings above and one strap below the core for added snap
- New Hi-Def Sintered Base Ultra fast hard with enhanced visual clarity
- Profile Tip Tapered at the tips of the board to disperse energy and reduce swing weight
- Dual Degressiive Sidecut Effortless takeoffs and landings without sacrificing powerful turns
- Effective edge: 120.00cm
- Nose/Tail: 30.80cm
- Waist: 26.60cm
- Sidecut: 7.3m
Purchase the Nitro Snowboards Nitro MFM Wide Snowboard for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 10 2010
Best Board ever
if your looking to carve Pow or tear it up with freestyle in the park or pipe this is the board for you.!