Nitro Snowboards Nitro Slash Snowboard
Designed for flow function, Nitro's Slash Snowboard combines elements of surfboard and skateboard design to produce an all mountain shred machine. Made primarily for deep powder days with a wider nose and set back stance, the Slash is equally at home tearing up groomers or pumping transitions for speed. A thinned out core profile between your feet gives this board great torsional flex and the progressive sidecut allows you to match the edge to the transition. Lay into a turn and you will see, this stick is made to rip.
- Tapered Directional Shape
- Powercore Poplar Construction
- Bi-Lite Fiberglass Laminate
- Reflex Profile Tapered Core For Optimal Torsional Flex
- Hi-Def FH Base
- Profile: S-Gullwing Camber
- Effective Edge: 1140 mm (161), 1170 mm (166), 1210 mm (171), 1420 mm (181)
- Waist: 264 mm (161), 267 mm (166), 267 mm (171), 263 mm (181)
- Radius (underfoot / tip and tail) 7.5 m / 6.7 m (161), 7.7 m / 6.9 m (166), 8 m / 7.2 m (171), 11.1 m / 10.8 m (181)
Purchase the Nitro Snowboards Nitro Slash Snowboard from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.