NRS Bighorn I Raft Frame
Maintenance-free breakdown bundle frames from NRS have the strength of a one-piece and are versatile, packable, storable and fully adjustable. A best-selling NRS frame, the Bighorn I cradles a large cooler or dry box rigged in front or behind. Its rugged design makes it a great platform for customizing. Add optional components to accommodate more gear or passengers.
- Top-grade aluminum-alloy pipe
- Exclusive, heavy-duty LoPro cast aluminum fittings
- Custom stainless-steel coined U-bolts
- Cast aluminum-alloy oarlock stands
- Welded seat plates
- Two (9 in.) straps and four strap slides
- Seat, foot bar and oar mounts included
- 48, 54, 60, 66 or 72 in. (Width) X 68 in. (Length)
- 60 in. weighs 48 lb.
- 5-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Note: Oversize shipping charges apply
Purchase the NRS Bighorn I Raft Frame from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 7 2010
This frame is very well built, adjustable and the seat is comfortable. It's built to last. I bought the 48" for my Aire Puma this past season and love it! I strap a padded cooler in front and it makes a really nice rig for both fishing and river trips.