NRS Cobra Deluxe Oarlock
This is the oar lock you've been waiting for. The Sawyer Cobra Deluxe Oarlock has a wide horn with greater load area for much less stress on the oar-lock horn and increased durability. The elongated, oval opening allows for an additional 10-15 degrees of vertical range while keeping your oars snug in the locks. Made of a specially formulated bronze alloy for superior strength and proven by professionals throughout the world. Deluxe models are threaded with a lock-nut keeper to reduce play.
- Material: Heavy-duty Bronze Alloy
- Wide horns have greater load area for much less stress and increased durability
- Elongated, oval opening allows for an additional 10-15 degrees of vertical range while keeping your oars snug in the locks
- Oars with rope wraps or oar sleeves can sometimes fit snugly in oarlocks
- Wide Horns
- Elongated, Oval Opening: 2" opening
- Inside diameter: 2 5/8"
- Total Shaft Length: 3/4"
- Shaft Diameter: 5/8"
- Threaded Shaft (Deluxe Model)
- 1" of Shaft is Threaded (Deluxe Model)
Purchase the NRS Cobra Deluxe Oarlock from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 31 2008
Cobra Deluxe Oarlocks A+++
I bought the standard cobra oarlock when they first came out, but I sold my boat and the oar locks. I bought a new boat and am fitting it with the cobra deluxe because of the nut on the bottom so I can put a spring on the bottom and keep the noise to a minimum. I like to stand up and row and because of there design it makes it much easier. I also liked the prompt shipping.