Don't put up with cold hands anymore. The NRS Mambas give you the warmth of 5-mm neoprene while letting you have direct contact with your paddle shaft.
- Material: 5-mm Terraprene™ neoprene, with titanium laminate adhesive
- Seams: Flat lock stitching
- Palm Material: Nylon-backed neoprene
- Cuff snaps
- Mambas are perfect for boaters who want to have direct contact with their paddles while keeping their hands warm
- Thick, 5-mm neoprene, with titanium laminate adhesive, provides outstanding insulation
- Nylon-coated neoprene resists abrasion while the raw neoprene top surface prevents evaporative cooling
- The cuff snaps give you the option of rolling the cuff up for easier access or down for extra warmth
- One size fits most
Purchase the NRS Mambas from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 27 2011
I just moved up to Oregon and started paddling in the winter. Before I got these I would just go kayaking without any hand covering- I hate gloves because I like being able to feel my paddle- but on a 4-5 hour kayak run, my hands got super cold to the point of impeding my kayaking ability, so I went ahead and bought these. So far, I am a big fan! They are a little hard to slide over my drysuit neoprene wrists, but I use the button-roll down feature and it makes it much easier to slip on/off as needed. And my hands stay SO WARM. It definitely makes going kayaking more enjoyable. Also they stay attached to your paddle even if you swim and drop it.