NRS Oar Rights (2 to 2-1/4)
Oar-Rights allow positive vertical blade positioning without compromising the feathering ability of open oarlocks. Adjustable inside diameter from 2" to 2-1/4" fits most wrapped oars. For Carlisle oars, mount the Oar-Right on top of the Molded Oar Sleeve, sold in pairs. (Don't forget a spare!)
- Material: Molded Glass fill Nylon
- Stainless steel bolts
- Spline of the Oar Right fits between the horns of an open oarlock to "lock" your oar blade in position for the most effective stroke
- Can feather the oar blade by simply tugging the oar in so the spline of the Oar Right clears the oarlock horns
- For Carlisle and Cataract oars, use the Molded Oar Sleeve with the Oar Right for proper fit
- Oar Right clamps securely to the Molded Oar Sleeve with two beefy stainless steel bolts. (Sleeves sold separately.)
- Molded glass fill Nylon construction will give you years of troublefree service
- Fits Cataract factory rope rap
- Dimensions: Small - Adjusts from 1 3/8" to 1 5/8" (Bluewater Oars and Economy Oars using XS Oar Sleeve), Large - Adjusts from 2" to 2 1/4" (Carlisle & Cataraft Oars with Oar Sleeve)
Purchase the NRS Oar Rights (2 to 2-1/4) from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- September 5 2011
I've used these for years on my driftboat: easy to install and replace, the price is right, and they are virtually indestructible. If you've never tried them, you should.
- April 30 2010
These are great. I have used them for years. They keep your oar blades vertical at all times. Hairball runs like The Wind River in WA State, at high water, the difference between a perfect line and a long swim, could be one stroke. NRS Oar Rights will ensure your blade is orientated correctly, when you need to make that critical move.
- April 16 2009
Work Like They Should
I love having oar rights on all my oars. These are easy to install, and fit tight. They keep the blades in the right position and allows me to row with a full stroke every time.