NRS Pilot Knife
Both rescue professionals and recreational boaters will really love the features of the NRS Pilot Knife. Not only does its unique design attract attention, the sheath provides convenient access and release of the knife when you need it most.
- Dimensions: Overall length: 7.38" Blade length: 3" Width: 2"
- Weight: 4.9 oz
- Blade Material: 420 HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Mirror Polish
- Handle material: Glass-Reinforced Polypropylene with TPR overmold
- Sheath material: Glass-Reinforced Nylon
- Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated sections
- Blade Tip: Blunt
- Rope cutting hook
- Glass-breaking point at handle end
- Square hole in handle doubles as a valve wrench for an Oxygen
- Steel clip
- Bottle opener hole in handle
Purchase the NRS Pilot Knife from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 23 2011
I've used this knife on about 15 river trips so far, and its been great so far. It seems to get used as a bottle opener almost as frequently as it does a knife, so its great to have that functionality. Only minor complaint I have is that the orange on the handle started fading from UV damage quite quickly, but has not lost any functionality or cracked, so I wouldn't say it was much of a drawback.
- December 10 2010
Great knife with lots of uses. I only wish it was sharp on the side opposite of the serrated portion also.
- July 21 2010
Great knife... had a hard time fitting it on my PFD howerver
- January 13 2009
Good knife. The clip on the sheath was a tight fit for the lash tab on my astral vest. A little heavy, but what do you expect from a knife with so many features.
- September 2 2009
The sheath is secure, but you will have no trouble getting the knife out with one hand. The serrated side has a nice sharp edge. Other side is dull (intentionally). The knife is thick enough to survive some prying. I dint know if i'll use the glass breaker, but nice to have a guess. Only negative is the handle is a little short for my hand