NRS Rescue Paddling Glove
Developed for rescue professionals who spend most of their working hours handling rope and rigging systems, the NRS Rescue Paddling Glove features synthetic leather patches on the palm and fingers afford superior durability. Padded knuckles and back protect your hands. 2mm DuPont neoprene back maximizes warmth, while the synthetic leather palm limits slip and enhances dexterity. Wrist openings cinch tight with elastic hook-and-loop band. The best all-around choice for comfort and durability.
- Material: 2-mm neoprene
- Synthetic leather palms and fingers
- The palm and fingers are constructed of rugged yet flexible Amara synthetic leather for excellent grip and durability
- The back of the hand is 2-mm neoprene for warmth, with added 3-mm pads for extra protection
- Super-tough armored patches on key wear areas offer unmatched protection for active paddling, rowing and rope handling
- GripCote on palm and fingers gives excellent grip and added durability
- Wristband cinches tight with hook-and-loop closure
- Seams: Single needle with high tenacity thread
- Armored patches in key wear areas
Purchase the NRS Rescue Paddling Glove from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 13 2010
Looks like a good glove.
I have the non-rescue model of this glove and it works very well. With the great price at altrec, I had to try this glove. It definitely looks more rugged. Hope to test it this Spring for swiftwater rescue work. The mid-atlantic is flooding now, so I will post an update if it does not meet my expectations - doubt it though- NRS makes good stuff.
- July 20 2009
Great flexiblity, poor grip
I noticed when I first put these gloves on that they had great movement in the knuckle area, and all around a very flexible glove. The grip padding though is weak and starts to peel off after extended use, nothing serious though, still an above average glove that keeps you hands very warm and dry.