NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife
Meet the Pilot Knifes little brother! The NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife packs all the same great features in a compact package. Lightweight, corrosion-resistant and tough. Perfect fit for your PFD. Titanium is super lightweight, stronger than steel and holds a keen edge. The corrosion-resistant titanium blade makes it an ideal knife for use in any type of water. The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture during a rescue. Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver. The super-sharp edge incorporates smooth and serrated sections, perfect for any situation. The unique squeeze-release sheath design keeps the knife locked securely in place until you need it. The contoured handle and rubberized grip maximizes your control of the blade even in wet conditions. The sheath clip attaches securely to a PFD lash tab. A convenient bottle opener and oxygen tank valve wrench are integrated into the handle.
- Dimensions:Overall length: 5.75"; blade length: 2.25", width: 1.25"
- Weight:Total: 2.94oz; knife only: 1.26oz; sheath only: 1.68oz
- Blade Material:Titanium alloy
- Blade Finish:Matte
- Handle material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR overmold
- Sheath material:Glass-reinforced nylon
- Blade Edge:Smooth and serrated sections
- Blade Tip:Blunt
- Rope cutting hook
- Glass-breaking point at handle end
- Square hole in handle doubles as a valve wrench for an Oxygen tank
- Bottle opener hole in handle
Purchase the NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.