NRS Titanium Pilot Knife
Want a knife to make your friends green with envy? The NRS Titanium Pilot Knife is lightweight, exceedingly strong and highly corrosion-resistant. Titanium is super lightweight, stronger than steel and holds a keen edge. The combination of a smooth and serrated edge, along with a rope cutting hook, meets all your cutting needs. The corrosion-resistant titanium blade makes it an ideal knife for use in any type of water. The blunt tip design protects you and your gear against unintentional puncture. Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver. The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release. The contoured handle and rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade even in wet conditions. The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab. The handle has a built in glass breaking tip on the end. A convenient bottle opener and oxygen tank valve wrench are integrated into the handle.
- Dimensions:Overall length: 7.38"; blade length: 3"; width: 2"
- Weight:Total: 3.5oz; knife only: 1.5oz; sheath only: 2oz
- Blade Material:Titanium alloy
- Blade Finish:Matte
- Handle material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR overmold
- Sheath material:Glass-reinforced nylon
- Blade Edge:Smooth and serrated sections
- Blade Tip:Blunt
- Rope cutting hook
- Glass-breaking point at handle end
- Square hole in handle doubles as a valve wrench for an Oxygen tank
- Bottle opener hole in handle
Purchase the NRS Titanium Pilot Knife from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.