NRS Women's Cascade Paddling Jacket
Built with nylon Supplex fabric, the NRS Women's Cascade Paddling Jacket is a multi-functional gem. Remarkably lightweight and water-resistant - you'll wear it on the water, to the game and then to the mall.
- Fabric: 78 x 166-denier nylon supplex doesn't take up a lot of room yet still provides breathability, water-resistance and durability you can trust
- The logo and stylish trim on shoulders and sleeves are reflective to enhance visibility in dim light
- A pocket on each upper arm provides secure storage for cards, cash and keys
- Super-soft fleece-lined collar is adjustable for a snug fit
- Water Resistant & Breathable
- Neck Closure: Anorak style 3/4 zipper collar
- Waist Closure: Barrel lock cinch
- Women specific
- Not recommended for whitewater use
Purchase the NRS Cascade Paddling Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- September 16 2010
This jacket has been great; I wear it as a layer for mild weather kayaking and also feel comfortable putting it on as casual wear when it's a little drizzly outside. It's definitely water resistant and not too bulky. Only thing: wrinkles. This jacket will almost always be full of them. I don't mind so much, but just something to note.