NRS Big Water Guide Life Jacket (PFD)
Whether you're running the big stuff or just want to keep your head higher above the water, the NRS Big Water Guide Life Jacket (PFD) is the life jacket for you. 22 lbs. of flotation and built for all day comfort.
- Material: PVC-Free foam panels are shaped and skived to wrap the body, without hindering mobility
- Eight adjustment points allow you to fit the jacket to your individual shape
- Two huge zippered pockets hold anything you choose to carry with you
- Fleece lined handwarmer pouches behind the pockets are oh, so welcome on cold days!
- The well placed lash tab securely holds your rescue knife
- The 500-denier Cordura® shell wears like iron
- The webbing tab for your whistle puts this important safety device right where it's needed
- Integrated loops for leg straps add extra security in big water (leg straps sold separately)
- Design flotation: 22 lbs
Purchase the NRS Big Water Guide Life Jacket (PFD) from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 12 2011
This life jacket appears to be very high quality and i suspect it will last a long time. With 22 lbs of floatation, its very thick but it doesn't impede my ability to paddle. Its comfortable and the hand warmer pockets are great! I am a 130 lb female 5'5" and the xs-m fits good and comes down just below my belly button. I wanted a vest that offered more floatation and coverage for white water canoe racing (for the times when im in the whitewater and beside the canoe...) and this is perfect. I will stil use my old exstra sport kayak style lifejacket on more leisurely paddles because its less bulky.