NRS Boundary Socks
No more soggy feet when getting in and out of your boat. The NRS Boundary Socks is waterproof and warm, perfect for wearing with sandals or in a boot as added protection against wet and cold.
- Fabric: 3-mm neoprene with titanium laminate adhesive provides protection from cold water
- Glued, blind-stitched and fully taped seams keep the water from seeping through the material, keeping you dry and warm
- Neoprene HydroCuff creates a comfortable seal around your calf keeping the sock up and helping to seal out water
- Three-panel construction is comfortable when wearing in a sandal or other shoe
- MicroPlush inner lining
- 18" tall is perfect for shallow water put ins and take outs
Purchase the NRS Boundary Socks from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 17 2011
Warm, Dry Feet
Where I live we have cold water almost year round. I want a sock that will keep my feet dry and warm. These socks come up to just below the knee, so they are great for put ins and take outs. There is nothing worse than having cold, wet feet on a day on the river. I wear a women's size 7 shoe. The smalls fit with a liner sock, but the extra smalls might be better if you don't want to wear any liner sock.