NRS Camp Cooking: Eating Well in the Wild
Whether you're rafting, canoeing, sea kayaking or backpacking, Camp Cooking: Camp Cooking: Eating Well in the Wild from NRS, will give you great food planning, packing and preparing tips. And delicious recipes too!
- Written by wilderness guides, with over 50 years of combined experience feeding groups of all sizes, on all types of outdoor trips
- Learn about choosing and using all types of outdoor cooking equipment
- Tips, charts and tables on planning and preparing meals with flavor, variety, nutrition, and style
- Info on packing techniques and food safety, with and without refrigeration
- Over 60 tried-and-true recipes for delicious food that has delighted hundreds of wilderness adventurers
- Beautiful photographs, clear instruction, expert advice and a lot of great recipes make this an indispensable guide for anyone who wants to eat well in the wild
- Authors: Mark Scriver, Wendy Grater & Joanna Baker
- Copyright: 2007
- Size: 8" x 9"
- Pages: 203
Purchase the NRS Camp Cooking: Eating Well in the Wild from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.