NRS Campsite Counter
The perfect platform for any camp activity from cooking and cleaning to playing Parcheesi. The Campsite Counter from NRS also makes a great bench seat and shelf for strapping gear.
- Material: Durable marine plywood with skidguard resists water absorption and abrasion
- Galvanized steel legs are durable and resist corrosion
- Strap slots make it easy to secure your table and your gear
- Top is water-resistant finished marine grade plywood
- Legs are galvanized steel
- Dimension: 64 in L x 18 in W x 40 in H (regular), 48 in L x 24 in W x 33 in H (wide)
- Weight: 33 lbs (regular), 34 lbs (wide)
Purchase the NRS Campsite Counter from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 20 2011
Well-built useful table
Aside from the obvious usage, I use the table as a seat over a bay/drop bag on my cataraft frame. The table is quite well-built. I was a little concerned that the narrow table would be too narrow and tipsy but when you work the legs down into the sand it is stable. The skidguard plywood seems pretty durable...have had it on a couple extended river trips and shows no wear. I'm a little concerned that a hot dutch oven could melt the skidguard covering on the plywood so I've just tried to avoid that scenario. The table is a little spendy but I plan on it lasting a long time.
- May 12 2011
We used the campsite counter on our last week long river trip. It was a great addition to our kitchen gear. The counter is tall enough to make preparation and cleanup more comfortable and convenient. We often brought it out when we stopped for lunch because making sandwiches was so much easier with the high counter. The holes along the side make it easy to tie down with the NRS straps. We just strap it on top of our dry box or cooler. I highly recommend it.