NRS Extreme Relief Drysuit
Dry gear should spark confidence and inspire performance, not leave you on the beach worrying about waterproof ratings and fabric weights. But if you're a gear nut, our steadfast 210-denier Triton fabric with hefty Cordura reinforcement ensures that the NRS Extreme Drysuit won't cause you concern.
- Fabric: 210-denier 3-layer TriTon™
- Waterproof & Breathable: Yes
- Neck Closure: Latex gasket with adjustable hook-and-loop
- Wrist Closure: Latex gaskets with adjustable hook-and-loop
- Ankle Closures: Latex drysocks with adjustable hook-and-loop
- Waist System: Pull cord with barrel lock
- Pockets: None
- Cordura® reinforced seat and knees
- Heavy-duty YKK® waterproof entry and relief zipper
- Reflective tape on arms
- Yellow model has additional reflective piping
- Men's front relief zipper
Purchase the NRS Extreme Relief Drysuit from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 25 2009
A great paddling dry suit, especially for the price
I've been using this suit since the start of the winter season and it's performed perfectly in air temperatures down in the teens and water temperatures in the mid-30s. The suit is reinforced in the right places and the latex socks are great for the few steps I need to take into the water to get my kayak launched. While paddling the suit is very comfortable and all of the closures are well thought out and easy to operate. It's definitely 100% waterproof, although the Triton fabric doesn't breathe as well as Goretex, it does breathe. You'll find that you'll get some sweat pooling, so wear a good moisture wicking layer.