NRS Go! Duffel Bag
For the outdoors person who's always on the go. No matter what the activity - boating, skiing, climbing, etc, the NRS Go! Duffel Bag, with it's waterproof urethane bottom and rugged Cordura upper packs it all.
- Material: Welded urethane bottom, 1000-denier Cordura® upper
- The heavy-duty welded urethane bottom keeps wet gear from leaking out and prevents outside moisture from leaking in
- The 1000-denier Cordura® upper closes with a heavy-duty zipper and wears like iron
- Two generous zippered outside pockets and two large inside zippered mesh pockets help you keep smaller items organized
- It's big, but not too big. Like Goldilocks said, "It's just right" - 25" x 15" x 14", with a volume of 73 liters, 4,455 cubic inches
- A comfortable carry handle, an ergonomic shoulder strap, compression straps over the closure zipper and external D-rings and attachment loops round out the features of this great bag
- PVC-free and built to last a lifetime of heavy use
- Closure: Heavy-duty zipper, with additional compression straps
- Two external zippered pockets, two inside zippered mesh pockets
- Padded carry handle, shoulder strap, external D-rings and attachment loops
- Measurements: 25" x 15" x 14", 73 liters, 4,455 cu. in.
Purchase the NRS Go! Duffel Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 1 2011
I just used my NRS Go! duffel bag and I am really impressed. The orientation of the bomb proof zippers allow for full access. The rubber bottom keeps moisture out of the interior if you leave it on the ground during the night. The rubber bottom also keeps the duffel from wearing from rugged use. I really like the 2 exterior and 2 interior zippered pockets that allow keeping of your smaller items separated from your other gear. Overall, this bag is well worth the price for the weekend camper in search of an adventure!