NRS Gunnison Shorts
The NRS Gunnison Shorts were made for the water and the lifestyle of those on the water. One great pair of shorts at a great price, designed by water rats for water rats.
- Fabric: 78 x 166-denier nylon supplex
- You can’t beat the hard wearing, fast drying of the lightweight nylon Supplex fabric
- The snap-closure slash thigh pockets are set slightly forward to stay away from oar handles
- The lower zippered cargo pocket is great for storing gear. All three pockets have mesh drainage
- Elastic waist with a webbing belt for extra security
- Internal mesh brief
- These shorts an essential in any gear bag
- Waist System: Elastic with adjustable webbing belt
- Pockets: 2 splash pockets and a lower cargo side pocket
- Internal mesh liner
- 9" inseam
Purchase the NRS Gunnison Shorts from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 4 2011
good shorts....great color and fabric....but.... 3 issues....first, size runs small, however, the size chart shown for them is accurate = if you normally wear a large you need to order an XL..... second...side pockets are an okay size for carrying things but the pocket openings are incredibly small, can just barely get my hands in them so it is difficult to get things (car keys, etc.) out once put in the pockets...... lastly....overall quality of shorts is fine, however, the cinch belt broke the first time I wore them = it just was not sewn properly....had to take it to a shoe repair shop to sew it back up ... cost me $4, but that is cheaper than return shipping = because of this I give them a low quality rating......