NRS K-Pump (Mini)
You know what they say about small packages? That's right; they don't take up much space! The K-Pump (Mini) from NRS has all the rugged durability of the larger models without the bulk.
- Materials: ABS Plastic Construction - Very Strong and UV Resistant
- Compact design of the K-Pump Mini - 100s is perfect for taking along on day trips for top offs or emergency repairs without sacrificing space
- Efficiently operated by one person. No hoses to kink and pull out
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even with extended use
- Nozzle end and included adapters fit most inflatable boat valves - Leafield, Halkey-Roberts, Summit, Boston, and AD-2
- K-Pump Mini 100s- 1 lb, 3" Dia. x 15" H
- All K-Pumps float!
- Includes: Valve Adapters, Rugged Storage Bag, Two "Bungee Balls" for Securing the Pump in Your Boat, Spare O-ring is included with the pump
- Volume per Stroke: 0.3 Gal (1.2 L)
- Dimensions: K-Pump 100 - 1 lbs., 3" Dia. x 15" H.
Purchase the NRS K-Pump (Mini) from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 7 2011
This pump worked great. It is exactly what we needed in our kayak during our float, we were able to top off the kayak very quickly and efficiently half way through our float. This is a must have for inflatable kayaks!