NRS Kayak Fishing - The Complete Guide
The NRS Kayak Fishing - The Complete Guide by Cory Routh gives you all the info you need to get started, or improve your skills, in this hottest sector of the fishing sport.
- Cory "Ruthless" Routh has a background in marine biology, which gives him a great understanding of the habits and habitats of the fish you want to catch
- Kayak fishing has been "discovered" by a new generation of anglers. It puts you out there where the fish are, often in places that you can't reach in any other way
- Cory covers all aspects of the sport - from choosing the right kayak, to basic paddle strokes, to types of fishing gear and safety and self rescue techniques
- He covers stealth and presentation in pursuit of both fresh and salt water fish
- Whether you're just getting started or working to improve your skills Kayak Fishing - The Complete Guide is your source for success
- Author: Cory Routh
- Copyright: 2008
- Size: 8.5" x 11"
- Pages: 160
Purchase the NRS Kayak Fishing - The Complete Guide from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.